Lara and I had ‘met’ over Twitter several months ago, and immediately I knew that she and I were kindred spirits. We seemed to go ‘ga-ga’ over the similar pretty little things, so really, it seemed only natural that I asked her to share what she is currently coveting with all of you. Now if this list doesn’t make your heart go pitter-patter, I don’t know what will…
Hi Beauty Nerds!
I’m Lara from The Glossarie and I’m so thrilled Connie is sharing her amazing palace of pretty with me for the day. I couldn’t be more excited to collaborate with her because not only are we both insanely product obsessed, but we’re also fellow MBAs (I completed mine in May and Connie is plugging through her final year – GO CONNIE!). In honor of Connie’s return to the books for her last semesters, I thought I’d share what I’m packing in my Diane Von Furstenberg pencil case for fall:
1. Bold brows are back in a big way, so start growing those arches in yesterday. My absolute favorite tool for defining is this Maybelline Define-A-Brow. The tip is tiny so it blends seamlessly with brow hair and stays all day – no smears.
2. Essie’s Trophy Wife is the ultimate transitional polish for your tips this fall. I’m loving all shades peacock at the moment and this head-turner teal is the perfect accessory.
3. The start of sweater season means I need to bring some sleekness to my locks (read: no static!) while still keeping some volume. Oscar Blandi Hair Lift thickens, strengthens, hydrates and protects. It moisturizes while zapping oil, bringing some serious balance to my limp tresses.
4. This little drugstore miracle has been keeping my lashes long, full, and curled. Covergirl Lash Perfection darkens for natural drama with no flakes or smudges – total winner!
5. Douceur from NARS provides the ultimate schoolgirl flush. It’s a matte and neutral, barely-there glow that makes cheeks look healthy and beautiful, never overdone.
6. Fresh Sugar Passion is the fifth in what is becoming quite a dynasty of lip treatments. This latest shade is a scarlet red which can be swiped on sheer or layered to a rich stain-like hue.
So there you have it lovelies, six recommendations to earn you extra credit this fall. What do you think? Are there any pretty products making your heart swoon this season?