5 reasons why I love this product:
1. I’m pretty picky with eye creams – some are too sticky, some are not moisturizing enough, others are too oily and the oils seem to seep into my eyes. This one, however, is just perfect.
2. Love that it is formulated with royal jelly – Not only is royal jelly known to nourish and soothe the skin, it contains a wealth of vitamins and minerals for optimal skin health.
3. I have developed eczema on my eyelids a couple years ago from a makeup product. After trying many different eye creams, this was the only one that didn’t irritate my eyes.
4. Kudos to Burt’s Bees for creating a high performance formula with a luxurious texture, and still keeping it 98.2% natural – that’s not easy to achieve!
5. $24.99 is a steal for a good eye cream! The formula is even better than many prestige eye creams that I have tried!
Beauty tip: Remember to always apply your eye cream by dabbing gently with your ring finger around the peri-orbital area. Your ring finger is the weakest finger on your hand, which is perfect for eye cream application because the skin around your eyes is extremely delicate.